Pagina's

dinsdag 16 juli 2013

Isabel Marant for H&M






Dear Bloggers,

I'm always looking forward to November because that's when H&m releases there designer collections. After Lanvin, Maison Margiela, Versace ...I'm happy to inform you that H&M will be collaborating with top designer Isabel Marant. This is exciting news because I've been loving her sneakers collection for some years now, and I even saved up for a pair of my own.

The style of Isabel Marant is known to be rock and roll mixed with the 70's style, so i'm wondering what will I expect in these collections? I'm thinking about Bohemian jackets,flower power dresses leather pants and eye catching skinny jeans.

The parisienne will design her first man collection, so I'm expecting all the man fashionista's to stand in line on the 14th of November.


These are the first pictures for the H&m collections!!!!













And here are the best Automne-winter 2013-14 collections












Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten